LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Why is it that when I click on MSN Weather I always get a bogus report ?
Today it says we're ( Charlotte, NC ) were suppose to get Rain by noon and its suppose to continue thru the evening hours.......
I look outside and there's not a cloud in the sky, I check Channel 9 AccuWeather on TV , not calling for any Rain Today, I check The Weather Channel on TV and on my computer and even fast forward it 6 hours, NO RAIN for Today, I even looked at MSN's own Radar and there's not any Rain within 200 miles of Charlotte and its moving out over the coast by Wilmington !! and on their home page for Charlotte, there's this box on the left side and it says, "expect dry conditions over the next 6 hours", Well then why the frack does the other part say its going to Rain the rest of the day ???
I've personally worked in the meteorology field for 15 years when I lived in Cocoa Beach, Florida, and I know if my Forecast were this inaccurate, I'd wouldn't have lasted 30 days.
- Doing the math on polar sea ice melt
Climate scientists try to determine whether the planet will reach a tipping point.
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late