LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Why is it that when I click on MSN Weather I always get a bogus report ?
Today it says we're ( Charlotte, NC ) were suppose to get Rain by noon and its suppose to continue thru the evening hours.......
I look outside and there's not a cloud in the sky, I check Channel 9 AccuWeather on TV , not calling for any Rain Today, I check The Weather Channel on TV and on my computer and even fast forward it 6 hours, NO RAIN for Today, I even looked at MSN's own Radar and there's not any Rain within 200 miles of Charlotte and its moving out over the coast by Wilmington !! and on their home page for Charlotte, there's this box on the left side and it says, "expect dry conditions over the next 6 hours", Well then why the frack does the other part say its going to Rain the rest of the day ???
I've personally worked in the meteorology field for 15 years when I lived in Cocoa Beach, Florida, and I know if my Forecast were this inaccurate, I'd wouldn't have lasted 30 days.
- Typhoon weakens after landing in southeast China
Matmo downgraded to a tropical storm
- Firefighters advance on biggest wildfire on record in Washington state
- Parched Texas town turns to sewage water to keep city flush with water
- Rains due to drench Brazil coffee, sugar cane harvests
- Typhoon deaths rise to 151 as China reports more
- Severe storms to strike Chicago, Milwaukee