LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Why is it that when I click on MSN Weather I always get a bogus report ?
Today it says we're ( Charlotte, NC ) were suppose to get Rain by noon and its suppose to continue thru the evening hours.......
I look outside and there's not a cloud in the sky, I check Channel 9 AccuWeather on TV , not calling for any Rain Today, I check The Weather Channel on TV and on my computer and even fast forward it 6 hours, NO RAIN for Today, I even looked at MSN's own Radar and there's not any Rain within 200 miles of Charlotte and its moving out over the coast by Wilmington !! and on their home page for Charlotte, there's this box on the left side and it says, "expect dry conditions over the next 6 hours", Well then why the frack does the other part say its going to Rain the rest of the day ???
I've personally worked in the meteorology field for 15 years when I lived in Cocoa Beach, Florida, and I know if my Forecast were this inaccurate, I'd wouldn't have lasted 30 days.
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Nebraska this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- Landslide threatening Wyoming resort town slows to a crawl
- Drought now covers 100 percent of California
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday