LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
- Feels like: 15°
- High 50°
- Low 30°
- 30.6 in
- 0 mph
- 6:10 AM
- 7:45 PM
- 10 miles
- UV index
- 0 Low
- Precip last hr
- Precip last 24hr
- 0.61 in
Observed at Saranac Lake, Adirondack Regional Airport. All times shown are local to St. Regis Falls, New York. (as of 10:51 PM)
PHOTOS ON MSN
MSN Weather is your one-stop shop for important local weather forecasts, news and information. Find local weather conditions and forecasts, national weather headlines, weather articles, viral video and more.
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?