Tour du Montréal
Even with the Canadiens’ NHL hockey team’s season in doubt, there are plenty of reasons to visit Montréal, one of North America’s most cosmopolitan cities. The city of 1.65 million people offers romantic, fantastic public markets in Old Montréal, more than 75 festivals for the culture lover and Le Plateau, the city’s bohemian enclave. With outstanding restaurants and outdoor recreation rounding out the possibilities, what’s not to love?
Text by Crai S. Bower | Photo editing by Connie Ricca
VIDEO ON MSN LOCAL EDITION
- - If there is a warning, Click it and Select "Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site..."
- - Otherwise, try your toolbar or other Pop-up blockers.
TRACK FLIGHT STATUS
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Do you always take a summer vacation?
- Yes, it’s when the kids are out of school
- No, flight prices are cheaper in off-peak season
- 64 %Sometimes, but not exclusively