Where your Thanksgiving dinner comes from
Your holiday meal hails from all corners of the U.S.
Text by Kris Collingridge | Photo editing by Connie Ricca
VIDEO ON MSN LOCAL EDITION
All you leftwing libs should be extra thankful today, especially if you still have a job. Once Obamacare kicks-in, you might not have a job. Oh, I forgot, you can get food stamps, unemployment, extended unemployment, medicaid, go to the local food pantry, and your government will be your nanny.
Oh, one other thing, once the rich have no more money to pay for taxes, the government will come after you to work for free. They will sieze your remaining assests for the common good. The commune will rise again. They call it Communism.
Brussels sprouts too bitter? Try slicing in half, covering in olive oil, topped liberally with coarse-ground salt, garlic, coarse-ground black pepper, and roast them, single-layered on a sheet pan in the broiler until crispy critters...they'll eat them like french fries...
- - If there is a warning, Click it and Select "Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site..."
- - Otherwise, try your toolbar or other Pop-up blockers.
TRACK FLIGHT STATUS
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Do you always take a summer vacation?
- Yes, it’s when the kids are out of school
- No, flight prices are cheaper in off-peak season
- 64 %Sometimes, but not exclusively