Europe in autumn
Paris in springtime is lovely, but autumn shines brightly throughout Europe, when oppressively hot temperatures in the Mediterranean have all but disappeared and crisp nights greet the northern and alpine regions. Unlike those April showers, fall is often quite dry, perfect for one more bike ride through a series of Belgian villages, paddling across a lake beneath the Alps or joining a fall wine crush in the south of Spain. However you intend to spend your autumn holiday abroad, these European destinations will add plenty of color to your experience.
Text by Crai S. Bower | Photo editing by Mike Hipple
VIDEO ON MSN LOCAL EDITION
- - If there is a warning, Click it and Select "Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site..."
- - Otherwise, try your toolbar or other Pop-up blockers.
TRACK FLIGHT STATUS
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Do you always take a summer vacation?
- Yes, it’s when the kids are out of school
- No, flight prices are cheaper in off-peak season
- 64 %Sometimes, but not exclusively