Cheese is no longer just paired with wine: It is the new wine. A growing population of avid foodies lavishes the same obsessive interest and study on this fermented milk product that used to be reserved for fermented grapes. Here are 10 of the best places to make cheddar (or burrata, brie or bleu) a centerpiece of your next vacation.
Text by Pauline Frommer | Photo editing by Connie Ricca
VIDEO ON MSN LOCAL EDITION
- - If there is a warning, Click it and Select "Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site..."
- - Otherwise, try your toolbar or other Pop-up blockers.
TRACK FLIGHT STATUS
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Do you always take a summer vacation?
- Yes, it’s when the kids are out of school
- No, flight prices are cheaper in off-peak season
- 64 %Sometimes, but not exclusively