Best winter food getaways
The best trips combine cultural and culinary exploration like an entrée paired with the perfect wine. Enjoy this menu of wonderful winter getaways that also happen to boast some of the best restaurants on the planet.
Text by Crai S. Bower | Photo editing by Connie Ricca
VIDEO ON MSN LOCAL EDITION
Ditto-ditto-ditto and ditto. Ahem...
Sounds delicious but for most of us it's pure fantasy.
Afraid we can't have our fantasy and eat it too?
It all sounds so yummy , but Morraco? I am like the rest unable to hop on a Leer and go. Perhaps MSN would like to sponser and pay for a trip for the 3 of us who commented.
oh yes, everyone is ready to have lunch in morocco or dinner in switzerland.
especially with the economy....
earth to msn.
- - If there is a warning, Click it and Select "Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site..."
- - Otherwise, try your toolbar or other Pop-up blockers.
TRACK FLIGHT STATUS
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Do you always take a summer vacation?
- Yes, it’s when the kids are out of school
- No, flight prices are cheaper in off-peak season
- 64 %Sometimes, but not exclusively