LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Cloudy. High 62F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Rain. Low 47F. Winds SW at 3 mph.
Day: Rain. High 61F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 42F. Winds W at 8 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 63F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Mostly Cloudy. High 67F and low 43F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Mostly Cloudy. High 66F and low 44F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 68F and low 44F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 65F and low 42F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 61F and low 39F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 60F and low 44F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 62F and low 52F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?