LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Scattered Thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Fog. Low 61F. Winds NE at 3 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 83F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 60F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 82F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Mostly Sunny. High 85F and low 60F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Mostly Sunny. High 83F and low 58F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 82F and low 58F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 79F and low 57F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 78F and low 55F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 76F and low 56F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 85F and low 64F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
An increase in moisture from the Southwest monsoon will fuel showers.
- Florida Lionfish ban, nation's first, goes into effect
- Oxygen-generating Mars rover to bring colonization closer
- Lightning sparks dozens of new California fires
- Record-setting drought intensifies in parched California
- Red tide invades warm Gulf waters, eyes Florida coast