LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Showers. High 53F. Winds W at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Rain / Snow. Low 34F. Winds NW at 10 mph.
Day: Showers. High 44F. Winds NW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 30F. Winds W at 5 mph.
Rain. High 46F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Partly Cloudy. High 51F and low 32F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Partly Cloudy. High 58F and low 39F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 67F and low 40F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 70F and low 46F. Winds SE at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 67F and low 43F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 67F and low 38F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 62F and low 33F. Winds NW at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Nebraska this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- Drought now covers 100 percent of California
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy