LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 72F. Winds NW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: Fair. Low 44F. Winds W at 5 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 75F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 43F. Winds W at 10 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 67F. Winds W at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Partly Cloudy. High 68F and low 42F. Winds W at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Mostly Sunny. High 72F and low 44F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 72F and low 40F. Winds W at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 54F and low 35F. Winds W at 33 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 55F and low 34F. Winds NW at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 57F and low 51F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 64F and low 56F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?