LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 75F. Winds NE at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Fair. Low 53F. Winds E at 6 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 74F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Clear. Low 50F. Winds E at 7 mph.
Sunny. High 76F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Sunny. High 83F and low 55F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Mostly Sunny. High 86F and low 56F. Winds NE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 81F and low 54F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 74F and low 49F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 63F and low 53F. Winds SW at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 58F and low 46F. Winds W at 22 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 56F and low 48F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Cold and snow returns
The Midwest is getting a wintery blast and a blizzard warning was issued in upstate New York.
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'