LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 58F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Cloudy. Low 33F. Winds S at 8 mph.
Day: Rain. High 60F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Showers. Low 39F. Winds SW at 9 mph.
Rain. High 55F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Mostly Sunny. High 45F and low 23F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Mostly Sunny. High 49F and low 26F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 54F and low 28F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 53F and low 41F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 56F and low 43F. Winds NE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 64F and low 45F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 58F and low 37F. Winds NW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Doing the math on polar sea ice melt
Climate scientists try to determine whether the planet will reach a tipping point.
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late