LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 85F. Winds S at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 63F. Winds S at 14 mph.
Day: Dust. High 85F. Winds SW at 29 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Night: Showers. Low 55F. Winds SW at 21 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 65F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Mostly Sunny. High 75F and low 58F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
Sunny. High 81F and low 61F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 82F and low 62F. Winds N at 15 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 81F and low 62F. Winds NE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 80F and low 64F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 86F and low 68F. Winds S at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 85F and low 66F. Winds S at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy