LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 82F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:11
Night: Isolated Thunderstorms. Low 61F. Winds E at 9 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 78F. Winds SE at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:10
Night: Scattered Thunderstorms. Low 59F. Winds NE at 7 mph.
T-storms. High 81F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:11
T-storms. High 84F and low 62F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:12
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 88F and low 63F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 91F and low 63F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 92F and low 69F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 95F and low 69F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 96F and low 70F. Winds W at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 93F and low 70F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
An increase in moisture from the Southwest monsoon will fuel showers.
- Florida Lionfish ban, nation's first, goes into effect
- Oxygen-generating Mars rover to bring colonization closer
- Lightning sparks dozens of new California fires
- Record-setting drought intensifies in parched California
- Red tide invades warm Gulf waters, eyes Florida coast