LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Showers. High 65F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Fair. Low 44F. Winds W at 5 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 72F. Winds N at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 39F. Winds NW at 6 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 66F. Winds SE at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Partly Cloudy. High 77F and low 47F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Partly Cloudy. High 65F and low 38F. Winds W at 26 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 54F and low 33F. Winds NW at 23 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 62F and low 37F. Winds NE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 70F and low 53F. Winds SE at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 65F and low 45F. Winds W at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 47F and low 40F. Winds N at 27 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Landslide devouring part of Wyo. town
Efforts taken to stop the landslide in Jackson, Wyo., have proved futile.
- Death toll climbs to 13 in Everest tragedy
- Soggy Saturday for Southeast, settled for Northeast
- California farmers to get more water
- PHOTOS: A foot of spring snow buries Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area