LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 65F. Winds N at 23 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Fair. Low 38F. Winds N at 6 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 65F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 45F. Winds S at 10 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 69F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Mostly Cloudy. High 76F and low 48F. Winds NW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Showers. High 73F and low 46F. Winds NE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 66F and low 44F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 77F and low 45F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 75F and low 48F. Winds SE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 72F and low 56F. Winds SE at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 68F and low 63F. Winds SE at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC