LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 61F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Night: Showers. Low 46F. Winds SE at 3 mph.
Day: Showers. High 64F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Showers. Low 41F. Winds N at 11 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 56F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Showers. High 70F and low 53F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Showers. High 75F and low 51F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 35F. Winds N at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 57F and low 39F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 63F and low 42F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 66F and low 46F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 67F and low 45F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest