LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 67F. Winds S at 30 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 42F. Winds S at 6 mph.
Day: Showers. High 64F. Winds E at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 46F. Winds N at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 72F. Winds SE at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Partly Cloudy. High 77F and low 56F. Winds S at 19 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 74F and low 59F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 76F and low 55F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 79F and low 59F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 82F and low 60F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 78F and low 65F. Winds S at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 75F and low 50F. Winds S at 20 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?