LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 89F. Light winds. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Night: T-storms. Low 69F. Winds SE at 3 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 75F. Winds E at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:1
Night: T-storms. Low 66F. Winds NE at 7 mph.
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 78F. Winds NE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
Partly Cloudy. High 86F and low 64F. Winds NE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
Partly Cloudy. High 88F and low 66F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 87F and low 67F. Winds NE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 89F and low 71F. Winds NE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 90F and low 73F. Winds S at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 92F and low 75F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 85F and low 68F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Crews increase containment in blazes
California fire officials are optimistic they may soon have the upper hand.
- Storms knock down US-Mexico fence in Arizona
- Russia restores contact with gecko-filled space capsule
- Massive green algae outbreak a threat on Lake Erie as waters warm
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- U.S. coastal flooding on the rise, government study finds