LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 61F. Winds W at 17 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 29F. Winds N at 14 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 50F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Rain / Snow. Low 34F. Winds E at 6 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 59F. Winds SE at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
T-storms. High 64F and low 45F. Winds S at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Showers. High 65F and low 44F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 69F and low 46F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 72F and low 53F. Winds SE at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 82F and low 62F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 72F and low 53F. Winds S at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 75F and low 45F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Sky-watchers see 'blood moon'
The Earth's shadow fell across the moon, turning it orange.
- US greenhouse gas emissions fall 10 pct since 2005: EPA
- Storm surge risks get their own graphics, warnings
- Chicago to NYC: Cold, snow will fade to spring warmth
- Storm topples RVs near Mississippi's Gulf coast
- March was 4th warmest on record globally