LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 84F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:10
Night: Fair. Low 64F. Winds SE at 3 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 93F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:10
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 73F. Winds S at 6 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 96F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:10
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 94F and low 66F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:5
Mostly Sunny. High 84F and low 60F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 83F and low 61F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 84F and low 62F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 86F and low 64F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 85F and low 62F. Winds W at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 90F and low 57F. Winds E at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Fire season in West below expectations
Wildfire forecasts for the West have not lived up to expectations.
- Severe thunderstorms shift from Plains to Midwest
- Injuries reported as possible tornado hits Va.
- Strong storms threaten Raleigh, Augusta
- Tropical storm brings heavy rains to eastern China
- Severe storms to return to Oklahoma City, Dallas, Little Rock