LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 52F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Ice / Snow. Low 28F. Winds N at 11 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 37F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Fair. Low 21F. Winds SW at 3 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 55F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Partly Cloudy. High 62F and low 38F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Rain. High 52F and low 30F. Winds N at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 43F and low 25F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 51F and low 35F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 59F and low 33F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 55F and low 39F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 55F and low 28F. Winds N at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest
- Seen from space: Pacaya pops
- Asteroid gives Earth super-close shave today