LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 50F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 35F. Light winds.
Day: Rain. High 56F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 37F. Winds N at 9 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 54F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Mostly Sunny. High 65F and low 43F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Rain. High 67F and low 41F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 49F and low 31F. Winds N at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 48F and low 37F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 57F and low 39F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 60F and low 37F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 64F and low 41F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest