LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 57F. Winds S at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 40F. Winds S at 7 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 65F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:6
Night: Showers. Low 47F. Winds N at 3 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 64F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:5
Mostly Sunny. High 64F and low 49F. Winds SE at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Showers. High 69F and low 54F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 68F and low 47F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 70F and low 52F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 76F and low 61F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 82F and low 60F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 77F and low 50F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?