LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Isolated Thunderstorms. High 86F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 63F. Light winds.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 83F. Winds NE at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Night: Fair. Low 60F. Light winds.
Mostly Sunny. High 84F. Winds NE at 5 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Partly Cloudy. High 85F and low 67F. Winds SE at 3 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 88F and low 67F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 86F and low 68F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 85F and low 69F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 87F and low 70F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 84F and low 73F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 88F and low 71F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Texas city hopes to cut lake evaporation
Wichita Falls deploys unusual techniques to cope with a lengthy drought.
- Florida Lionfish ban, nation's first, goes into effect
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
- Oxygen-generating Mars rover to bring colonization closer
- Lightning sparks dozens of new California fires
- Record-setting drought intensifies in parched California