LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 61F. Winds E at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 47F. Winds SE at 9 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 69F. Winds S at 18 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 51F. Winds NW at 11 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 72F. Winds W at 17 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Partly Cloudy. High 62F and low 45F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
T-storms. High 62F and low 47F. Winds E at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 61F and low 44F. Winds E at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 55F and low 53F. Winds N at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 54F and low 42F. Winds NE at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 54F and low 43F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 43F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Violent storms, tornadoes forecast
Thunderstorms set to line the central and southern Plains Wednesday.
- Climate change likely to make Everest even riskier
- March was 4th warmest on record
- 8 biggest mysteries of our planet
- Book captures images of the world's oldest species
- The South Korea ferry disaster can be seen from space