LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 52F. Winds S at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 38F. Winds S at 8 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 63F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:6
Night: Showers. Low 46F. Winds NW at 3 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 62F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Mostly Sunny. High 66F and low 46F. Winds E at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Showers. High 70F and low 51F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 68F and low 48F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 71F and low 49F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 72F and low 47F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 75F and low 58F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 76F and low 51F. Winds S at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?