LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 52F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Night: Freezing Rain. Low 32F. Winds N at 6 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 39F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:2
Night: Fair. Low 20F. Winds NW at 3 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 46F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Partly Cloudy. High 58F and low 40F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Rain. High 50F and low 29F. Winds N at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 37F and low 22F. Winds N at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 39F and low 31F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 54F and low 38F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 47F and low 30F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 53F and low 23F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest