LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Cloudy. High 45F. Winds NE at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Blowing Snow. Low 23F. Winds NE at 18 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 21F. Winds N at 18 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 8F. Winds NW at 5 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 34F. Winds SW at 16 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Partly Cloudy. High 47F and low 28F. Winds W at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Partly Cloudy. High 39F and low 20F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 29F and low 17F. Winds NE at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 34F and low 23F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 49F and low 31F. Winds SW at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 41F and low 25F. Winds W at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 43F and low 32F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC