LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 45F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Night: Rain. Low 38F. Winds S at 11 mph.
Day: Rain. High 47F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:1
Night: Showers. Low 34F. Winds SE at 3 mph.
Showers. High 42F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Snow Showers. High 41F and low 30F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Showers. High 44F and low 29F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 44F and low 30F. Winds SW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 45F and low 34F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 50F and low 38F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 58F and low 37F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 50F and low 30F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Doing the math on polar sea ice melt
Climate scientists try to determine whether the planet will reach a tipping point.
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late