LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 40F. Winds SE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Snow. Low 30F. Light winds.
Day: Showers. High 46F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 27F. Winds E at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 45F. Winds E at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Mostly Cloudy. High 45F and low 31F. Winds E at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Rain. High 46F and low 29F. Winds E at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 48F and low 28F. Winds NE at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 50F and low 40F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 50F and low 36F. Winds NE at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 55F and low 33F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 64F and low 38F. Winds SW at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Nebraska this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- Drought now covers 100 percent of California
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy