LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 81F. Winds N at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Fog. Low 50F. Light winds.
Day: Isolated Thunderstorms. High 80F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: T-storms. Low 56F. Light winds.
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 77F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Partly Cloudy. High 74F and low 51F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 75F and low 53F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 77F and low 55F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 78F and low 61F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 72F and low 55F. Winds NE at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 84F and low 60F. Winds W at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 86F and low 50F. Winds S at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
An increase in moisture from the Southwest monsoon will fuel showers.
- Florida Lionfish ban, nation's first, goes into effect
- Oxygen-generating Mars rover to bring colonization closer
- Lightning sparks dozens of new California fires
- Record-setting drought intensifies in parched California
- Red tide invades warm Gulf waters, eyes Florida coast