LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 84F. Winds NW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Fair. Low 58F. Light winds.
Day: Isolated Thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: T-storms. Low 62F. Light winds.
T-storms. High 81F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 81F and low 58F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 78F and low 58F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 76F and low 56F. Winds E at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 78F and low 59F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 77F and low 64F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 76F and low 66F. Winds SE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 78F and low 64F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Texas city hopes to cut lake evaporation
Wichita Falls deploys unusual techniques to cope with a lengthy drought.
- Florida Lionfish ban, nation's first, goes into effect
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
- Oxygen-generating Mars rover to bring colonization closer
- Lightning sparks dozens of new California fires
- Record-setting drought intensifies in parched California