LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 37F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 16F. Winds NE at 5 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 38F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 17F. Winds NE at 7 mph.
Rain. High 44F. Winds SE at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Rain. High 50F and low 31F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Rain. High 55F and low 33F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 55F and low 36F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 55F and low 36F. Winds SE at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 51F and low 46F. Winds SE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 26F. Winds E at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 43F and low 21F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?