LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 53F. Winds SE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Rain / Snow. Low 35F. Winds SE at 9 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 45F. Winds SE at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:1
Night: Snow Showers. Low 35F. Winds SW at 8 mph.
Rain. High 46F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Partly Cloudy. High 42F and low 23F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 47F and low 27F. Winds E at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 44F and low 26F. Winds NE at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 45F and low 28F. Winds NE at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 49F and low 36F. Winds N at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 54F and low 40F. Winds N at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 57F and low 44F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Violent storms, tornadoes forecast
Thunderstorms set to line the central and southern Plains Wednesday.
- Climate change likely to make Everest even riskier
- March was 4th warmest on record
- 8 biggest mysteries of our planet
- Book captures images of the world's oldest species
- The South Korea ferry disaster can be seen from space