LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 43F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 24F. Winds N at 5 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 43F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 26F. Winds N at 5 mph.
Rain. High 45F. Winds E at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Rain. High 50F and low 33F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Rain. High 60F and low 36F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 60F and low 37F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 52F and low 36F. Winds SE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 44F and low 42F. Winds SE at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 54F and low 34F. Winds S at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 45F and low 26F. Winds SW at 23 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?