LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 42F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Cloudy. Low 24F. Winds N at 13 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 24F. Winds N at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Snow. Low 11F. Light winds.
Partly Cloudy. High 42F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Mostly Sunny. High 45F and low 25F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Partly Cloudy. High 38F and low 19F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 32F and low 17F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 37F and low 25F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 46F and low 32F. Winds W at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 39F and low 27F. Winds NW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 44F and low 34F. Winds NW at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC