LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 46F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 33F. Winds SE at 11 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 59F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Showers. Low 43F. Winds SW at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 53F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Mostly Sunny. High 52F and low 41F. Winds NE at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Rain. High 63F and low 46F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 61F and low 43F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 62F and low 43F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 61F and low 42F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 71F and low 54F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 74F and low 55F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?