LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 45F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 34F. Winds SE at 9 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 59F. Winds SW at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Rain. Low 38F. Winds NW at 6 mph.
Showers. High 47F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Partly Cloudy. High 50F and low 35F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Rain. High 53F and low 39F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 56F and low 39F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 59F and low 45F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 71F and low 49F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 67F and low 50F. Winds SE at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 73F and low 47F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
It's been an unusually snowy winter for folks in the Twin Cities.
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?
- New hurricane forecast maps to show flood risk from storm surge
- Freeze leaves Florida panhandle with dead trees