LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 45F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Night: Cloudy. Low 31F. Winds SE at 15 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 59F. Winds S at 17 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Showers. Low 40F. Winds W at 3 mph.
Showers. High 50F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Partly Cloudy. High 50F and low 33F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Showers. High 59F and low 42F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 38F. Winds SE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 58F and low 37F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 47F and low 39F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 65F and low 53F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 70F and low 55F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?