LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 44F. Winds S at 3 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Night: Snow Showers. Low 28F. Light winds.
Day: Snow Showers. High 32F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:3
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 13F. Winds NW at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 32F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Mostly Cloudy. High 40F and low 31F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:3
Snow. High 39F and low 19F. Winds N at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 27F and low 12F. Winds N at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 28F and low 21F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 46F and low 32F. Winds SW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 38F and low 26F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 41F and low 11F. Winds W at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest