LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 49F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 32F. Winds SW at 6 mph.
Rain / Snow
Day: Rain / Snow. High 38F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:2
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 20F. Winds N at 8 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 42F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Partly Cloudy. High 56F and low 38F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Mostly Cloudy. High 52F and low 29F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain / Snow
Rain / Snow. High 35F and low 21F. Winds N at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 36F and low 29F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 55F and low 28F. Winds SW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 45F and low 33F. Winds NE at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 47F and low 19F. Winds NW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest