LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 76F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 53F. Winds S at 6 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 75F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:6
Night: Showers. Low 50F. Winds NW at 8 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 61F. Winds N at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Mostly Sunny. High 60F and low 46F. Winds NE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 69F and low 53F. Winds S at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 70F and low 43F. Winds SW at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 55F and low 55F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 58F and low 38F. Winds NE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 62F and low 45F. Winds E at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 63F and low 50F. Winds E at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Landslide devouring part of Wyo. town
Efforts taken to stop the landslide in Jackson, Wyo., have proved futile.
- Death toll climbs to 13 in Everest tragedy
- Soggy Saturday for Southeast, settled for Northeast
- California farmers to get more water
- PHOTOS: A foot of spring snow buries Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area