LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Showers. High 61F. Winds NW at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Snow Showers. Low 17F. Winds NW at 13 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 34F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Fair. Low 26F. Winds S at 6 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 58F. Winds SW at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Mostly Cloudy. High 56F and low 32F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:2
Showers. High 51F and low 29F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 44F and low 25F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 47F and low 43F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 58F and low 33F. Winds NW at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 60F and low 29F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 68F and low 38F. Winds SW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Cold and snow returns
The Midwest is getting a wintery blast and a blizzard warning was issued in upstate New York.
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'