LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 65F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 41F. Winds SE at 3 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 66F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:5
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 44F. Winds NW at 6 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 62F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Partly Cloudy. High 70F and low 49F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Showers. High 68F and low 51F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 68F and low 45F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 67F and low 39F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 71F and low 52F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 77F and low 48F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 66F and low 33F. Winds SW at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?