LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 73F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 49F. Winds SE at 3 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 76F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:6
Night: T-storms. Low 57F. Winds SW at 9 mph.
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 66F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Mostly Sunny. High 59F and low 40F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Partly Cloudy. High 71F and low 53F. Winds SE at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 72F and low 49F. Winds SW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 61F and low 36F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 60F and low 41F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 66F and low 42F. Winds NE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 67F and low 45F. Winds NE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Landslide devouring part of Wyo. town
Efforts taken to stop the landslide in Jackson, Wyo., have proved futile.
- Death toll climbs to 13 in Everest tragedy
- Soggy Saturday for Southeast, settled for Northeast
- California farmers to get more water
- PHOTOS: A foot of spring snow buries Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area