LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 65F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 43F. Winds S at 11 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 71F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 52F. Winds W at 10 mph.
Showers. High 55F. Winds NW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Mostly Cloudy. High 49F and low 36F. Winds NW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 54F and low 45F. Winds E at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 69F and low 46F. Winds SW at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 33F. Winds W at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 46F and low 38F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 56F and low 41F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 57F and low 44F. Winds NE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Landslide devouring part of Wyo. town
Efforts taken to stop the landslide in Jackson, Wyo., have proved futile.
- Death toll climbs to 13 in Everest tragedy
- Soggy Saturday for Southeast, settled for Northeast
- California farmers to get more water
- PHOTOS: A foot of spring snow buries Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area