LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 79F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 59F. Winds S at 3 mph.
Day: Scattered Thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: T-storms. Low 68F. Winds SW at 6 mph.
T-storms. High 80F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Showers. High 76F and low 56F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Partly Cloudy. High 73F and low 53F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 76F and low 57F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 79F and low 60F. Winds NW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 83F and low 64F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 83F and low 64F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 81F and low 62F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Fire season in West below expectations
Wildfire forecasts for the West have not lived up to expectations.
- Weekend storms to rattle Midwest, Mid-Atlantic
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen
- Crews gain ground on Washington state wildfire
- Severe thunderstorms shift from Plains to Midwest
- Injuries reported as possible tornado hits Va.