LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 51F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Night: Snow. Low 26F. Winds NW at 8 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 46F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 28F. Winds SW at 9 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 54F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Mostly Cloudy. High 58F and low 36F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:2
Showers. High 44F and low 22F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 36F and low 20F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 45F and low 36F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 56F and low 29F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 42F and low 25F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 40F and low 28F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Doing the math on polar sea ice melt
Climate scientists try to determine whether the planet will reach a tipping point.
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late