LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 45F. Winds N at 23 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 24F. Winds N at 10 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 51F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Clear. Low 37F. Winds S at 10 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 61F. Winds SW at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Rain. High 61F and low 41F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Showers. High 53F and low 34F. Winds N at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 49F and low 36F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 60F and low 38F. Winds S at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 62F and low 39F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 61F and low 38F. Winds NW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 66F and low 53F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC