LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 79F. Winds E at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 48F. Winds SE at 3 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 77F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: T-storms. Low 55F. Winds SW at 6 mph.
T-storms. High 70F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Sunny. High 66F and low 44F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Mostly Sunny. High 77F and low 58F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 74F and low 50F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 66F and low 57F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 71F and low 39F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 72F and low 46F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 67F and low 54F. Winds NE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Landslide devouring part of Wyo. town
Efforts taken to stop the landslide in Jackson, Wyo., have proved futile.
- Death toll climbs to 13 in Everest tragedy
- Soggy Saturday for Southeast, settled for Northeast
- California farmers to get more water
- PHOTOS: A foot of spring snow buries Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area