LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 62F. Winds NW at 23 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Night: Clear. Low 31F. Winds N at 9 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 62F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Fair. Low 35F. Light winds.
Mostly Cloudy. High 69F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Showers. High 70F and low 48F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Showers. High 68F and low 41F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 64F and low 39F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 68F and low 43F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 73F and low 45F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 72F and low 49F. Winds S at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 72F and low 61F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Spring severe storm season in 2014 may be similar to 2013
- Largest yellow star ever seen revealed in new light
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming