LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 64F. Winds W at 23 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Snow. Low 23F. Winds NW at 16 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 40F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Fair. Low 29F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 59F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Showers. High 59F and low 37F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Showers. High 57F and low 36F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 49F and low 33F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 57F and low 45F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 61F and low 35F. Winds W at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 54F and low 31F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 59F and low 37F. Winds SE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC